Skip to main content

"Mirror,Mirror,Who is the Fairest of them All?"- paul vattikuti

Mirror mirror," Whose the Fairest of them all"!
                                  -paul vattikuti
" True Beauty will never Adorn itself"
 "Do not consider  his appearance or  his height, for I  have rejected him. The LORD does  not look at the  things man looks  at. Man looks at  the outward  appearance, but  the LORD looks at  the heart."- 1 Samuel
16:7.
  Once there lived a average looking girl,with just two dimples on her face which use to pop out when she use to smile. One day when she arrived at her school,it was brought to her notice by her friends that an audition had been conducted for the role of snow white.she was exited and went to give the auditions.When her turn came,she was immediately called off because they needed a fair girl. her classmates started teasing her because of her dark complexity.They criticized herby saying,"How could she even think of enacting snow white.haha" Dismayed by the words of the class she ran home.She fell on her bed crying and cursing her destiny .
She asked Jesus ," Why is it me!,every time why is it me only! Why was I made so dark,so ugly, I also want to be on the lips of my classmates as the other beautiful teenagers are,I also want to be crowded by boys as other girls are why is it me why..."
The next day when she was going back to school she realised Jesus questioning her," why is it that people are ready to take a gold plated chain rather than taking a simple Chain ,even when they know the gold plating will get removed soon and it will rust?"
To this she answered," May be they find the gold plated one attractive,but what is the ultimate,if both the chains are going to end up being corroded."
Jesus questioned again ,"Why did God make The day and the night?"
The girl answered,"It's because God knew that Humans would be tired working in the day,that's why God made Night so that humans can find peace and rest at the End of the day"
Jesus said,"Exactly it is my dear,
God knew Humans would develop Ego ,proudness because of the beautiful face they have ,they would be so proud that other humans would only marry them for the sake of beauty but there would be no love .God knew that Humans would be tired of running behind beauty and they would need rest, that's why he made people like you! He did not make you ugly ,its just that he made you different from others.Love is like a small Pot in which emotions,care,contentment exist, but if I place a beautiful red rose in front of it ,then people would only notice the Rose which in this case is beauty, but if I take the rose away people would notice the pot and love truly . God made Beauty so that We could praise God for his creation , but people today take the credits and be proud.He made you different cause he knows that people will grow weary of running around beauty and they would seek true love which they could find easily looking at you.God did not want you to be on the the deceitful lips of people which utters falsehood,he did not want you to be crowded with people who are traitors (two faced) . But he wanted you to be humble."
That little girl who was in darkness and now was brought into life broke into tears.
Friends,Sometimes people Disguise their  weakness in  Beauty.
Once a man who was not good having bad habits ,cheated on his girlfriend and then presented her a rose.
On the other hand one man gave some fresh vegetables for food as a apology to his wife.
 which one loved truly?
Obviously the one giving vegetables.
The man giving rose disguised his iniquity behind the rose where as the man who loved his wife truly did not speak much but showed concern by giving a small gift .It is with us and God.may be sometimes God does not present you with beautiful faces, because he has different plans for you.I asked some what is it (pointing towards a beautiful flower) he answered it is a beautiful flower . I asked the same question after plucking it .He said it is still a beautiful flower.I said no...It was a plucked flower.A flower remains beautiful until it is plucked ( untill beautiful faces are down to earth,bloomed where they are planted) because it is watered by God.But when once it is plucked (When iniquity,sin,proudness takes over it or uproots it or plucks it) it wilts soon after that.Be rooted.So then when you stand in front of your mirror asking who is the fairest of them all, look inside you.Are you the plucked flower ? Look inside yourselves.God bless you.
"Beauty is not born with you, but within you" -      paul vattikuti .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Omnipresent God

It was Sunday morning as I paced up through the corridor of my house ,holding my guitar and trying to keep my untied shoe lace from getting tangled. "How come I got up late! Why did I consent the nap to have my time." As I walked through the road, I started pondering on my behaviour. I mean how could I...its not about today...but from past few Sundays am allowing my sleep to have extra time and I end up being late at the church! Its my responsibility to lead the choir! When the pastor preaches the sermon ,I get distracted and start wandering in my thoughts and I don't even bother to shift my attention back! I resent this behaviour of mine! " I came from the church not as happy and satisfied as I would come back when I started knowing God deeply! I was going through a lot..i don't know what was wrong with me ! Was I missing someone? Huh... I started worrying when a drop of tear filled my eyes . And the fact is I did not know why was I crying. I ended up

MY POUNDING HEART

"It was magical! I could hear it beating, even in the cold. What was it that was stopping me from falling into the depths of death. My heart was still pounding." It was a mess! A total mess! if anything was too difficult to figure out definitely it would be my life. I was lost completely. After my breakup, I completely lost myself. It was my 2nd breakup this year.How could I be so wrong in making decisions? I had no sense of what I was doing. Mood certainly affects behaviour. I did not talk to my parents properly. I used to get angry at dad for silly reasons. I was becoming an introvert day by day.I did not know what to do. I started hating all the people around me. I blamed the people who had done this to me. I couldn’t trust anyone because all I was carrying was hatred. I used to speak less , sleep more, eat more junk foods and eventually would fall ill. No one saw what I had gone through , all that people could see is my change in behaviour  . My tears dried

The Melancholy in Her Smile

"The Joy which your arduous efforts yield, far outweighs the weight of the affliction you carried" "How well she knows me, ha ha," we both chuckled. It was yet another Friday night for me, suddenly I felt compelled to call my best friend ruth who was out of station for her studies. we have had a special bonding knowing each other all these years. we used to text each other every day and voice calling was sporadic. everything was unusual about that night. I had my exams the next day and I was busy searching her name on the contact list. "Hello" , I said to spark a conversation. she responded by saying "hi" in a hushed tone. seeking an answer to the unusuality I just encountered I asked her whether everything was alright or not. Assuringly she said yes.everything is fine. still unappeased I asked her about her health. She seemed to be whooping throughout the conversation. she kept on assuring me again and again. "hey wa