Skip to main content

I have paid the Price -paul vattikuti

Once there was a small girl named alice, she was just 10 years old and was a loving daughter of her father.Once she was going through a news paper. She read the headlines of the paper which read as follows," GIRL ABDUCTED FOR RANSOM" she simply rolled the page and started looking for her favourite puzzle which use to show up every week in the paper. She again saw something disturbing," BOY QUITED BECAUSE HE WAS ALLEGEDLY SPURNED BY A GIRL"
she turned over the page as she rubbed her eyes harshly after reading the news. At last she found the puzzle.After filling the boxes she kept the newspaper on the table ,just then she saw a Heading on the last page," DEATH TOLLS MOUNTED BY 10% DUE TO TERRORIST ATTACK"
She got irritated by the news she read and questioned her dad immediately who was sitting besides her .
"Dad!" She exclaimed," why is there sin around the world ?, people have been clinging on to such loathsome things which will put them in trouble.Why do people smoke eventhough the warming is issued on the pack !, why all such things!
Alice's dad took hold of her and made her sit in his lap. He told," Alice dont you want to complete your drawing home work?, go to the stationary and buy yourself a pencil. Alice forgot that her home work was pending. She immediately rushed to the shop. She took the pencil from the shopkeeper and inserted her hand inside her pocket only to know that she forgot to bring money cause she was in a hurry. She got scared now . How will I pay the money now. The shopkeeper might scold her for not bringing money. The people around would laugh at her and accuse her of her stupidity. She decided to linger in the shop so that everyone including the shopkeeper might feel that she has something more to take .She started picking up some books and arranging them in order just to let the time pass and tell the shopkeeper separately about not bringing money. After few more minutes the shopkeeper asked her that did she want anything. Alice replied with a shaky voice,"No". The shopkeeper told Alice to move on and go home.Alice was surprised by what he said.,"Huh what! Did he forget that I owe him money, huh..lets forget ..lets rush home to avoid embarrassment".. she said to her self.
After reaching home her dad asked," Alice, why have you been so late?"
Alice replied," actually I was in a hurry,so I forgot to take the money for the pencil. There were other kids too ,some of them were my friends.what if they came to know that I forgot to bring money .They would tease me and would call me fool. So I decided to linger on with them so that when they go I would call you and you would pay the money. But I dont know why the shopkeeper allowed me to go home .
Her dad replied to this ," It is because I PAID THE PRICE. I called him and told the shopkeeper that I will give him money. Alice, people today are in sin ,they don't know how to pay their wages ( be happy) so they are stuck over there and they have decided that they willstay there to avoid the burden of guilt which the people will put upon them just as you my daughter stayed there at the shop. My dear. Now you know the truth that Jesus has already paid the Price. Now its your choice whether to sit here back and judge people and live in guilt or Go out to say to the world that JESUS has paid the price for you all so you dont need to hostile yourself to sins.Tell them that they are now free. Their wages have been paid.
In life we do stick to the sins just to avoid shame.What will the world think ,what will they do if I try to leave my sinful life and we all become hostages to the situation.But one truth stands above them all that Jesus has paid the price for you by dying on the cross .He loved you ,yes I mean all of you,each and every person who is not yet born , yes people like you and me who are in sins ,we speak bad things,do bad things ,disobey God ,yes for us all he endured the pain, he endured the pain of the whip lashed on him.Blood poured out of his hands because he was nailed on the cross for the sins we do every hour. The skin used to come out because of the whip by which he was beaten. But still he endured the pain for you and me so that we could know him.
Turn to him. He is waiting for you.
He has paid the price.
Stay blessed

Comments

  1. Superb paul...keep up the good work..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much nafees...
    Tnx for the encouragement..
    Stay blessed

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Omnipresent God

It was Sunday morning as I paced up through the corridor of my house ,holding my guitar and trying to keep my untied shoe lace from getting tangled. "How come I got up late! Why did I consent the nap to have my time." As I walked through the road, I started pondering on my behaviour. I mean how could I...its not about today...but from past few Sundays am allowing my sleep to have extra time and I end up being late at the church! Its my responsibility to lead the choir! When the pastor preaches the sermon ,I get distracted and start wandering in my thoughts and I don't even bother to shift my attention back! I resent this behaviour of mine! " I came from the church not as happy and satisfied as I would come back when I started knowing God deeply! I was going through a lot..i don't know what was wrong with me ! Was I missing someone? Huh... I started worrying when a drop of tear filled my eyes . And the fact is I did not know why was I crying. I ended up

MY POUNDING HEART

"It was magical! I could hear it beating, even in the cold. What was it that was stopping me from falling into the depths of death. My heart was still pounding." It was a mess! A total mess! if anything was too difficult to figure out definitely it would be my life. I was lost completely. After my breakup, I completely lost myself. It was my 2nd breakup this year.How could I be so wrong in making decisions? I had no sense of what I was doing. Mood certainly affects behaviour. I did not talk to my parents properly. I used to get angry at dad for silly reasons. I was becoming an introvert day by day.I did not know what to do. I started hating all the people around me. I blamed the people who had done this to me. I couldn’t trust anyone because all I was carrying was hatred. I used to speak less , sleep more, eat more junk foods and eventually would fall ill. No one saw what I had gone through , all that people could see is my change in behaviour  . My tears dried

The Melancholy in Her Smile

"The Joy which your arduous efforts yield, far outweighs the weight of the affliction you carried" "How well she knows me, ha ha," we both chuckled. It was yet another Friday night for me, suddenly I felt compelled to call my best friend ruth who was out of station for her studies. we have had a special bonding knowing each other all these years. we used to text each other every day and voice calling was sporadic. everything was unusual about that night. I had my exams the next day and I was busy searching her name on the contact list. "Hello" , I said to spark a conversation. she responded by saying "hi" in a hushed tone. seeking an answer to the unusuality I just encountered I asked her whether everything was alright or not. Assuringly she said yes.everything is fine. still unappeased I asked her about her health. She seemed to be whooping throughout the conversation. she kept on assuring me again and again. "hey wa