Skip to main content

A peek through the window

God has made everything fit beautifully in its appropriate time.
Ecclesiastes 3:11
It had been 2 years since Reena had met her mom.It was never easy for her to stay so distant from her. She had her college,part time job in the city. She used to travel once every year to meet her mom. But she missed the previous year as she had to prepare for her competitive exams.
Life was a huge toil on her!
Since her father's death ,her mother and she had been desolated by their relatives.
But by the Grace of God they managed to survive in this self centered world.
Reena was not satisfied with Life. She used to think that life should be all about happiness! She wished her dad could be alive . Our family must have lived to our fullest was her thinking.
So she boarded the train in the evening. By the time she got herself comfortable it was night.She was sitting beside a window.
She could see the ground green grass blending with the moons greyish shade.As the train moved ,so did the scenery outside the train.
Reena managed to see the beautiful scene through the train window though the window was small .She could see the moon high up in the sky giving its light . It was like a dim bulb glown across the sky to give some light. She could see the mountains passing by her sight and she was overwhelmed by its beauty. It was night time and everyone went to sleep ,so reena was continously staring outside and enjoying. She saw the trees which were at some distance from the railway track. She saw the pasture and eveything seemed beautiful in that full moon night .The cold breeze added to her joy. While she was enjoying the scene, she started crying . She felt lonely and she wanted someone besides her to talk to her. She started speaking to God," I wish my dad was with me God,why did you take him far! I wish my mom used to stay with me so i wouldnt had to come such a long distance. I wish i had a close friend to whom i could share everything. "
Then God answered to her," My child, just look out of the window! Everything seems so beautiful ,doesnt it?"
Yes,answered reena.
God continued," Have you ever thought why does this thing seems so beautiful? Or did you question yourself howcome you are able to see such a beautiful world through this small window?
My Child I HAVE PLACED EVERYTHING ,WHETHER IT BE STARS SUN MOON TREES BUSHES RIVERS MOUNTAINS PERFECTLY IN ITS PLACE SO THAT YOU COULD SEE EVERYTHING FROM YOUR SMALL WINDOW OF LIFE.
Imagine what if i placed the moon the mountains and everything in the same plane? You would have to lean so much out of the window to see them and yet you couldnt see it. Thats why i placed the moon far so that it looks beautiful ,the mountains at some distance and trees right in front of you so that everything fits in your view. "
In life we see the world from the windows of our eyes and no wonder its small. In life Some things are kept far . Maybe your beloved ones are far from you, may be they are no more ,may be some are very close to you but dear friends ,the moon seems beautiful because its far from us .In the same way you long to meet your beloved ones because they are far from you. You miss your beloved ones because they are no more. Think eveything would fall in the same plane ,think every relative would be close to you ,if it was so you would take every thing for granted! Life is beautiful, everything is placed perfectly in its place so that you could enjoy everthing from your small window. Its ok if you miss someone , wait upon God ,he will surely Give the desires of your heart. Oneday everyone is going to meet . Whether they exist on earth now or have gone far away!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Omnipresent God

It was Sunday morning as I paced up through the corridor of my house ,holding my guitar and trying to keep my untied shoe lace from getting tangled. "How come I got up late! Why did I consent the nap to have my time." As I walked through the road, I started pondering on my behaviour. I mean how could I...its not about today...but from past few Sundays am allowing my sleep to have extra time and I end up being late at the church! Its my responsibility to lead the choir! When the pastor preaches the sermon ,I get distracted and start wandering in my thoughts and I don't even bother to shift my attention back! I resent this behaviour of mine! " I came from the church not as happy and satisfied as I would come back when I started knowing God deeply! I was going through a lot..i don't know what was wrong with me ! Was I missing someone? Huh... I started worrying when a drop of tear filled my eyes . And the fact is I did not know why was I crying. I ended up

MY POUNDING HEART

"It was magical! I could hear it beating, even in the cold. What was it that was stopping me from falling into the depths of death. My heart was still pounding." It was a mess! A total mess! if anything was too difficult to figure out definitely it would be my life. I was lost completely. After my breakup, I completely lost myself. It was my 2nd breakup this year.How could I be so wrong in making decisions? I had no sense of what I was doing. Mood certainly affects behaviour. I did not talk to my parents properly. I used to get angry at dad for silly reasons. I was becoming an introvert day by day.I did not know what to do. I started hating all the people around me. I blamed the people who had done this to me. I couldn’t trust anyone because all I was carrying was hatred. I used to speak less , sleep more, eat more junk foods and eventually would fall ill. No one saw what I had gone through , all that people could see is my change in behaviour  . My tears dried

The Melancholy in Her Smile

"The Joy which your arduous efforts yield, far outweighs the weight of the affliction you carried" "How well she knows me, ha ha," we both chuckled. It was yet another Friday night for me, suddenly I felt compelled to call my best friend ruth who was out of station for her studies. we have had a special bonding knowing each other all these years. we used to text each other every day and voice calling was sporadic. everything was unusual about that night. I had my exams the next day and I was busy searching her name on the contact list. "Hello" , I said to spark a conversation. she responded by saying "hi" in a hushed tone. seeking an answer to the unusuality I just encountered I asked her whether everything was alright or not. Assuringly she said yes.everything is fine. still unappeased I asked her about her health. She seemed to be whooping throughout the conversation. she kept on assuring me again and again. "hey wa