Skip to main content

THE MUSIC OF SOUND.....

Jack was among the youngest of all his brothers. They were five in total including jack. The fact that he was the youngest among all made him feel a little insecure about his position or worth in his dad’s life. He would think that his dad would only love his first born and the rest of others but not him. But everyone was equally important for his dad. He loved everyone.
Once he questioned his dad.
“Daddy, there are so many people on this earth and we all are children of God . So how come God is able to love everybody?”
Now his dad knew it was jack's insecurity indirectly speaking.
His dad took out some coins from his pocket and gave it to jack. He told him to pick it up one by one and try to produce sound from it by hitting it on any surface. Jack did so but the sound was just as if someone had knocked on the table. He did so repeatedly with all the coins one by one but still the sound was low and amateur.   His dad then gave him all the coins and told him to shake it in his palm. And then it made some sound which was good to hear. His dad told” when I told you to make sound from a single coin it did but it was not that pleasant to hear but when all the coins came together it was good to hear. Look all these coins are equal. They are of the same shape. It was you who tried to differentiate .My son, it is not the sound that matters because everything can make sound individually but it is the music which comes with it when all the people who come under one roof worship him to make music. There are many sounds which are not musical. Yet when we accompany them with another sound we produce music.

WE all live with insecurity in our lives. Sometimes when we need to share a special person in our life or when we need to give them freedom, we are not comfortable sharing that person. We tend to think that only we can love that person well enough.
A mother would feel insecure to share her loving child with a girl who has just entered his son’s life or vice versa. A sister would feel insecure to allow the babysitters to take care of her younger brother while she thinks she was taking the best care.
OR ELSE, WE THINK THAT ONLY WE ARE SERVING GOD WITH OUR TALENTS FRUITFULLY AND WHEN ANOTHER PERSON COMES IN YOUR CHURCH AND DOES BETTER THAN YOU WE TEND TO GET INSECURE OF OUR POSITION AND BE JEALOUS.
But friends, if we serve God only by our talents and don’t allow others to take part in it, we would be like jack trying to make sound from a single coin by banging it against a surface and in turn would get a dull low sound but when we all come together in ONE name and serve the Lord WITH ALL OUR HEART WITH ALL OUR MIND AND WITH ALL OUR STRENGTH we would produce music as jack did when he shook the coins in the palm of his hand and produced that jingling sound which was good to hear.
So it is the music of sound that matters. So if you are insecure about anyone, pray to GOD and then meditate on the fact that if someone is doing good for that person ,you shouldn’t obstruct it but mingle with them to make MUSIC.

GOD BLESS.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Melancholy in Her Smile

"The Joy which your arduous efforts yield, far outweighs the weight of the affliction you carried" "How well she knows me, ha ha," we both chuckled. It was yet another Friday night for me, suddenly I felt compelled to call my best friend ruth who was out of station for her studies. we have had a special bonding knowing each other all these years. we used to text each other every day and voice calling was sporadic. everything was unusual about that night. I had my exams the next day and I was busy searching her name on the contact list. "Hello" , I said to spark a conversation. she responded by saying "hi" in a hushed tone. seeking an answer to the unusuality I just encountered I asked her whether everything was alright or not. Assuringly she said yes.everything is fine. still unappeased I asked her about her health. She seemed to be whooping throughout the conversation. she kept on assuring me again and again. "hey wa...

Its all about happiness..

Its all about Happiness..                               paul vattikuti One day I asked some of my students the definition of happiness. One of them said that being happy means to express joy or emotions in a state of well being .The other said that it is a  state of well being characterised by emotions ranging from contentment to intense joy.One said it is felicity . I agreed to their answers but it did not satisfy .I do not accuse them ,for they spoke what they had been taught and what they had learn. Wanting to make them understand the meaning of happiness I called four students on the stage. I asked them to speak of the moment when they are very happy . One of the four said that ,"I am happy when everything sets according to the preplaned way" The second one said that,"I am very happy when I see my girlfriend"huh..He must be kidding. T...

"I Love You", what i mean when i say these words!

"Love is patient,love is kind.It does not envy ,it does not boast ,It is not proud.".  1 Corinthians 13:4 What is love? A boy loving a girl? I was eventually taught the same.And also I knew that Love are of two Types,"One sided" and "Two sided" But I regret those sayings.. Because ,"LOVE DOES NOT HAVE SIDES BUT IS COMPLETE AS HOLE.IT HAS NO BOUNDARIES NO LIMITS" so never say that his/her love was one sided.They have not loved by sides but limitless. Human love is not worth comparable to the Love of Our God Almighty. We humans don't have patience. We love someone and the person does not love us back, we back off by suicide, Crime,injustice.. But love is not about Expectations but about acceptation. BECAUSE GOD LOVED THIS WORLD SO MUCH THAT HE GAVE HIS ONLY SON . SO WHAT BEFORE THAT? DID GOD NOT LOVE THE WORLD BEFORE SENDING CHRIST? HE DID . READ THE BIBLE AND YOU WILL FIND MANY PROPHECIES OF THE COMING OF JESUS CHRIST . So the question arises...