Skip to main content

THE ROOM FOR SUCCESS

DISCLAIMER : I only own the quote and the story and NOT the cover image used .I have edited it for representation purpose only.

“Obscurity isn’t the dead end of the road, it’s an indication of room for success.”


Steve was quite excited about his new bicycle, which his dad was going to gift him after his school semester.
The semester got over and steve along with his family was ready to go on vacations at his father's farmhouse.Steve got his bag packed and loaded it in the car.As soon as they reached there ,steve's dad surprised steve with a gift.And the gift was, of course, the bicycle that steve desired.The next day early in the morning steve and his dad went out for a walk.Steve insisted on taking his cycle too.Now this was the first time ever steve got to be here at his father's farmhouse.It was located on the outskirts of the city.Steve wasn't familiar with the roads in this area.He got onto his cycle and went for a ride.After travelling some distance he stopped.There before him was a straight long road covered with fog. (But he could not see it because of the mist) Steve couldn't see anything.He got disappointed and told his dad,"Dad look! the road has come to an end.I can't ride anymore.
His dad knew this place since his childhood.He did not get disappointed but instead bent down and brushed his hands on steve's hair.He said "No my child, this isn't the dead end.It's just obscurity that prevents you from moving forward.He added
"If it was the dead end of the road,there would be no space or room for anything.But as you can see there is fog filled in the space so obviously, there is some room for it to settle down.So the covered fog isn't the dead end but an indication of room for success.In this case, it's an indication that there is room for you to go ahead and drive"
Often we are introduced to the obscurity in some part of our life.We may be living our life and suddenly this fog of uncertainty settles on your path and we think this is the dead end because we can not see anything that's ahead.
"We prefer to rest in the assurance of today than stepping in the
uncertainty of tomorrow."
Sometimes we settle for what we have even though knowing GOD has something great in store for us.We don't step in the uncertainty of tomorrow because we aren't able to see anything ahead.But as
 Psalm 119:105 says
"Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path."
and when you carry a lamp with you while walking in the dark,it illuminates only a small area.A small area, because GOD wants you to take one step at a time.You may not see ahead what GOD has planned for you but certainly, his word will guide you step by step in the uncertainty of the future.And for that you need to meditate on his word by living in a relation with him,serving him by not only going to church but prioritising him.If you honour GOD, he will honour You.
This Christmas as we celebrate the birth of Jesus whom God the Father had sent for us ,let us repent .Anyone can come to him,yes I mean anyone !He won't abandon you because he LOVES YOU.

STAY BLESSED!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Omnipresent God

It was Sunday morning as I paced up through the corridor of my house ,holding my guitar and trying to keep my untied shoe lace from getting tangled. "How come I got up late! Why did I consent the nap to have my time." As I walked through the road, I started pondering on my behaviour. I mean how could I...its not about today...but from past few Sundays am allowing my sleep to have extra time and I end up being late at the church! Its my responsibility to lead the choir! When the pastor preaches the sermon ,I get distracted and start wandering in my thoughts and I don't even bother to shift my attention back! I resent this behaviour of mine! " I came from the church not as happy and satisfied as I would come back when I started knowing God deeply! I was going through a lot..i don't know what was wrong with me ! Was I missing someone? Huh... I started worrying when a drop of tear filled my eyes . And the fact is I did not know why was I crying. I ended up

MY POUNDING HEART

"It was magical! I could hear it beating, even in the cold. What was it that was stopping me from falling into the depths of death. My heart was still pounding." It was a mess! A total mess! if anything was too difficult to figure out definitely it would be my life. I was lost completely. After my breakup, I completely lost myself. It was my 2nd breakup this year.How could I be so wrong in making decisions? I had no sense of what I was doing. Mood certainly affects behaviour. I did not talk to my parents properly. I used to get angry at dad for silly reasons. I was becoming an introvert day by day.I did not know what to do. I started hating all the people around me. I blamed the people who had done this to me. I couldn’t trust anyone because all I was carrying was hatred. I used to speak less , sleep more, eat more junk foods and eventually would fall ill. No one saw what I had gone through , all that people could see is my change in behaviour  . My tears dried

The Melancholy in Her Smile

"The Joy which your arduous efforts yield, far outweighs the weight of the affliction you carried" "How well she knows me, ha ha," we both chuckled. It was yet another Friday night for me, suddenly I felt compelled to call my best friend ruth who was out of station for her studies. we have had a special bonding knowing each other all these years. we used to text each other every day and voice calling was sporadic. everything was unusual about that night. I had my exams the next day and I was busy searching her name on the contact list. "Hello" , I said to spark a conversation. she responded by saying "hi" in a hushed tone. seeking an answer to the unusuality I just encountered I asked her whether everything was alright or not. Assuringly she said yes.everything is fine. still unappeased I asked her about her health. She seemed to be whooping throughout the conversation. she kept on assuring me again and again. "hey wa