Skip to main content

And My Eyes Gazed at the FRAME- paul vattikuti

A seven year old boy named Jason was starring at the front Garden of his house when he heard his mother yelling out in a loud voice to her husband,"Jason's Dad,are you ready?,Come on did you fill the bottles,we are getting late,Load the car!" It was a bright Sunday morning and the summer vacations had already began.Jason's family had decided to go for a picnic.There was a huge chaos going on in the house.They were already late by 2 hours.They were worrying a lot about the things.Jason's mother brought a suitcase to put it in the car.As she was going towards the car ,she saw her seven year Old son starring at the sparrows getting wet in the fountain water .As she loaded the suitcase in the car and went back to take something else,Jason looked at her and gave her a smile then again looked at the sparrows and then looked inside the main hall.
Jason's mother was in a hurry so she did not enquire of him.She shouted again,"Jason's dad ,did you finish your work,help me ,Everything is over me!" After that she brought a box to load the car.As she went towards the car ,this time she saw Jason starring at the dancing lilies of the garden.As she went back to take some more luggage,Jason looked at her,he smiled at her again,had a glimpse at the lilies again and peeped inside the hall again.This was intriguing her.She took hold of Jason and took him to the hall and asked what he was looking at.
Jason replied in his sweet voice with innocence,"Mom I was looking at this Frame (Pointing towards a Frame) which has a bible verse on it saying 'You are more worthy than the lilies of the garden and the sparrows of the sky,they don't work but yet the father in heaven feeds the sparrows and makes the sun shine on the lilies,how much more he must be loving you,stop worrying '"
He continued,"Mamma,God says that we are more worthy than the sparrows and the lilies,Yet I see you worrying more than them,Look the lilies are dancing in the winds,the sparrows are enjoying in the water,but you being so loved by Our father in heaven are not willing to enjoy his blessings"
Tears rolled down her eyes as jason said those things.She was amazed by his words.She hugged him tightly.
We too in our life wrap ourselves in problems, covering ourselves with stress and negative emotions,worries of the future,what we will wear/eat.
This act does not let the blessings of Our father to fall on us.Eventhough he bestows best of the blessings,we don't notice it because we are covered with worries.
Stop worrying and enjoy Gods presence.
Remember,
You are more worthy than the lilies and the sparrows.
Stay blessed.
( I was roaming aimlessly in my bedroom wondering what work I have to do when I reach home because I was in my village ,I was worrying because i had to do a lot of work before my exams.I came out of the bedroom and saw a Frame on the wall, On the frame was a psalm of David praising God.That's when God talked to me AND MY EYES GAZED AT THE FRAME,and I wrote this article.I couldn't do anything until I reached home.so worrying would be in vain.So I decided to enjoy the few hours which were left .Praise God.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Melancholy in Her Smile

"The Joy which your arduous efforts yield, far outweighs the weight of the affliction you carried" "How well she knows me, ha ha," we both chuckled. It was yet another Friday night for me, suddenly I felt compelled to call my best friend ruth who was out of station for her studies. we have had a special bonding knowing each other all these years. we used to text each other every day and voice calling was sporadic. everything was unusual about that night. I had my exams the next day and I was busy searching her name on the contact list. "Hello" , I said to spark a conversation. she responded by saying "hi" in a hushed tone. seeking an answer to the unusuality I just encountered I asked her whether everything was alright or not. Assuringly she said yes.everything is fine. still unappeased I asked her about her health. She seemed to be whooping throughout the conversation. she kept on assuring me again and again. "hey wa...

Its all about happiness..

Its all about Happiness..                               paul vattikuti One day I asked some of my students the definition of happiness. One of them said that being happy means to express joy or emotions in a state of well being .The other said that it is a  state of well being characterised by emotions ranging from contentment to intense joy.One said it is felicity . I agreed to their answers but it did not satisfy .I do not accuse them ,for they spoke what they had been taught and what they had learn. Wanting to make them understand the meaning of happiness I called four students on the stage. I asked them to speak of the moment when they are very happy . One of the four said that ,"I am happy when everything sets according to the preplaned way" The second one said that,"I am very happy when I see my girlfriend"huh..He must be kidding. T...

"I Love You", what i mean when i say these words!

"Love is patient,love is kind.It does not envy ,it does not boast ,It is not proud.".  1 Corinthians 13:4 What is love? A boy loving a girl? I was eventually taught the same.And also I knew that Love are of two Types,"One sided" and "Two sided" But I regret those sayings.. Because ,"LOVE DOES NOT HAVE SIDES BUT IS COMPLETE AS HOLE.IT HAS NO BOUNDARIES NO LIMITS" so never say that his/her love was one sided.They have not loved by sides but limitless. Human love is not worth comparable to the Love of Our God Almighty. We humans don't have patience. We love someone and the person does not love us back, we back off by suicide, Crime,injustice.. But love is not about Expectations but about acceptation. BECAUSE GOD LOVED THIS WORLD SO MUCH THAT HE GAVE HIS ONLY SON . SO WHAT BEFORE THAT? DID GOD NOT LOVE THE WORLD BEFORE SENDING CHRIST? HE DID . READ THE BIBLE AND YOU WILL FIND MANY PROPHECIES OF THE COMING OF JESUS CHRIST . So the question arises...